With Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6 speech recognition software, you can use your voice to create and edit text or interact with your favorite Mac applications. Far more than just speech-to-text, Dragon Dictate lets you create and edit documents, manage email, surf the Web, update social networks, and more – quickly, easily and accurately, all by voice. With an all-new, next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, enable more accurate dictation and transcription, along with powerful customization and mobility features to drive documentation productivity—wherever work takes you.
There are many new features and enhancements in Dragon Dictate for Mac 4.
- Even More Accurate: With a next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, Dragon Professional Individual for Mac, v6 is more accurate than ever and adapts to your voice or environmental variations even while you’re dictating. Quickly dictate and edit documents and reports, send email and notes, or create and fill out forms within the latest Mac applications — all by voice.
- Transcribe instantly: With Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6, you can transcribe voice recordings from a smartphone or portable voice recorder, podcasts or audio files of any single speaker’s voice to text quickly, easily and accurately. Streamlined setup makes transcription faster and easier than ever.
- Stay productive on-the-go:
Continue creating and editing documents — even when work takes you away from the office. Sync with Dragon Anywhere, the separate, cloud-based mobile dictation solution, and create and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your iOS or Android device for seamless productivity.
- Customise your business needs:
With powerful customization features, Dragon Professional Individual for Mac lets you personalize the software to your unique business needs. Add custom words such as specific industry terms, quickly insert frequently-used text or create simple voice commands to shortcut repetitive tasks — all by voice — so you can work faster and smarter.
- Enhanced Bluetooth Support: Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6 has support for wideband Bluetooth wireless headset microphones, and you can get up and running quickly. When it detects that the USB dongle of a certified microphone is plugged into the Mac, Dragon Dictate offers “Enhanced Bluetooth” as an audio source type and does not require a script reading to get started.
- Interactive Tutorial:
Displayed at the end of profile creation and available at any time from the Help menu, the Interactive Tutorial in Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6 offers short progressive simulations to help you practice good dictation, correction and editing habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes.
- Say words and watch them appear on your computer screen — three times faster than typing — with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the box. Correcting or revising your dictated text is simple with a new, more powerful correction interface that lets you quickly edit words or phrases. Dragon Dictate adapts to your voice and the words you use to deliver better recognition results over time. You can personalize Dragon Professional Individual with your own custom vocabulary of acronyms, proper names and other unique phrases that you frequently use. Dragon Dictate can even adapt its format rules by detecting your format corrections – abbreviations, numbers, and more — so your dictated text looks the way you want it to every time. Review your work with Dragon Professional Individual’s Text-to-Speech feature, which reads back editable text for easy proofing or multi-tasking.
IGNITE CONVENIENCE USING YOUR FAVORITE MAC APPLICATIONS
- Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6 goes beyond simple speech-to-text, and gives you control in more applications so that you can simply speak to do more than ever before. Use Dragon Dictate in Mac OS X Lion or Mountain Lion with virtually any Mac application. Create and edit documents in Microsoft Word, TextEdit, Notepad and Pages, work with spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel and Numbers, create presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote, manage email in Mail, search the Web or your Mac desktop, post to Facebook or Twitter, and more – all by voice. Dragon Professional Individual’s new Express Editor lets you dictate into a text field in any application on the Mac for which it does not have Full Text Control. After you finish dictating, simply transfer the text from the Express Editor to the desired application quickly and easily by voice.
IGNITE PROFICIENCY & EASE OF USE RIGHT OUT OF THE
- Thanks to the new interactive tutorial’s simulations, you can learn and practice good dictation, correction and editing habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes. Dragon Dictate’s help menu is within reach with a simple voice command, so assistance is always available when you need it.
IGNITE FREEDOM AND COMFORT AT YOUR MAC
- Say goodbye to repetitive stress injuries. Use your Mac in a comfortable, ergonomic way without being tied to your keyboard and mouse. Open applications or folders, select menu items, click or move the mouse, press keys, switch from one application to another or create custom voice commands to execute multiple steps by voice. With our free Dragon Remote Microphone app, use your Apple® iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® touch (4th gen) or your compatible Android device as a wireless microphone over Wi-Fi for optimal convenience. Wideband Bluetooth support delivers outstanding wireless performance with no training required.
IGNITE MOBILITY FOR PRODUCTIVITY ON THE GO
- Dictate into a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder or use the free Dragon Recorder app to capture high-quality audio files using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch (4th gen). Dragon Dictate will transcribe the recorded audio files when you connect to your Mac. These mobile recording capabilities enable you to capture thoughts from anywhere, at any time while they’re still fresh in your mind to produce detailed, high-quality reports, papers, proposals, meeting minutes, and more.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or faster processor – Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported Operating Systems: OS X El Capitan (10.11.6) or macOS Sierra (10.12)
- RAM: Minimum 4GB, 8GB recommended
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone.
Note: An Internet connection for product download, automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process) and access to online help