Put your voice to work to create reports, emails, forms and more with the all-new Dragon Professional Individual 15. With an all-new, next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, dictate and transcribe faster and more accurately than ever before, and spend less time on documentation and more time on activities that boost the bottom line.
IGNITE PRODUCTIVITY WITH FAST, ACCURATE DICTATION
- Dictate naturally to create documents, spreadsheets,
presentations, email and more — three times faster than typing — with
up to 99% recognition accuracy.
- Import and share custom word lists with unique names,
acronyms and terminology tailored to your business or industry.
Intelligent reminders prompt you to initiate analysis of documents and
emails so Dragon speech recognition adapts to the words and phrases you are likely to use.
- Correcting or revising dictated text is fast and simple,
too. Natural-sounding Text-to-Speech reads editable text—with
fast-forward, rewind and speed and volume control—for easy proofing and
multi-tasking. Dragon can even adapt its format rules by detecting your
format corrections – abbreviations, numbers, and more — so your
dictated text looks the way you want it to every time.
- With a next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, Dragon adapts to your voice or environmental variations — even while you’re dictating.
- Create documents and reports quickly and accurately, and zip through computer tasks in record time — all via voice.
- Dragon learns the words and phrases you use the most to minimize corrections.
- Optimizes accuracy for speakers with accents or in slightly noisy environments such as an office cubicle.
- Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, dates, phone numbers and more to appear.
- Apply formatting by voice, such as bold or underline.
- Work within popular business applications
GET DOCUMENTATION DONE, ANYTIME ANYWHERE
- Keep up with documentation even on the road or out in the field. Dragon voice recognition works with popular form factors such as portable touchscreen PCs.
- And it syncs with Dragon Anywhere, the separate, cloud-based mobile dictation solution, letting you create and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your iOS or Android device for seamless productivity no matter where your job takes you. (Subscription is required for Dragon Anywhere.)
- Speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length — from a business report to an entire book.
- Easily create form-based templates and fill out reports, such as client in-take forms — all in the moment.
- Import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox® and note-taking apps like Evernote®.
- Sync with Dragon Professional Individual and work started on the road can be completed back at the desktop for seamless document workflows.
WORK MORE EFFICIENTLY WITH POWERFUL CUSTOMISATIONS
- Imagine saying “Insert Signature” and Dragon fills in your contact details or dictating industry-specific terminology and Dragon types every word correctly—every time.
- With advanced personalization features, like the ability to create custom commands and custom words, Dragon Professional Individual v15 allows you to tailor it to the way you work for big productivity gains.
- Import and export custom word lists for acronyms or other unique business-specific terminology.
- Create custom voice commands for inserting frequently-used text and graphics.
- Create time-saving macros to automate multi-step workflows or business processes via simple voice commands.
DICTATE ANYWHERE, TRANSCRIBE BACK AT YOUR DESKTOP
- Don’t fall behind on reports and other documentation due to business travel.
- Dictate into a digital voice recorder and Dragon will automatically transcribe the recordings using your voice recognition profile when you connect to your desktop.
- You can also transcribe another single speaker’s voice from pre-recorded audio files or from podcasts.
- Streamlined setup makes transcription faster and easier than ever.
- Complete transcription quickly and accurately with no voice training required even for third-party speakers
- Transcribe from .mp3 aif, .aiff, .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v.
- Get a head start as you review or correct your transcription results with automatic application of basic punctuation that are not dictated.
- Use voice recognition to save time and eliminate reliance on costly transcription services.
IGNITE MOBILITY AND FLEXIBILITY
- For advanced recording functionality, dictate into a
Nuance-approved digital voice recorder, from anywhere, at any time, and
Dragon will automatically transcribe the text.
- Or use the free Dragon Recorder app to record high-quality
audio files using your existing Apple® iPhone®, iPod® touch, iPad® (4th
- Use a wireless headset for superior comfort and mobility;
wideband Bluetooth support delivers optimal recognition performance.
- You can even use a the free Dragon Remote App and use your
compatible iOS or Android device as a wireless microphone to provide
IGNITE BETTER BUSINESS WITH AN ENTERPRISE-READY SOLUTION
- Dragon Professional Individual provides security features,
configuration options and administrative tools that make it easy to
manage voice profiles, custom vocabularies and commands, feature
access, and multiple installations over a network.
- Dragon Professional Individual can even let administrators obtain a
recognition log file for each end-user, to easily and quickly gather
rich, objective usage information which can be used to give users
targeted advice and measure return on investment.
IGNITE ACCESSIBILITY FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Dragon Professional Individual is Section 508 certified, enabling you to meet government-mandated accessibility requirements for workers with disabilities. It also helps prevent fatigue and repetitive stress injuries and keeps more employees on the job by offering a comfortable, ergonomic option to the keyboard and mouse.
- Up to 99% speech recognition accuracy right out of the box
- Creation of documents, reports, spreadsheets, or messages
just by speaking
- Ability to compose emails or search the Web for information
faster than ever with Dragon Voice Shortcuts
- Nuance Text-to-Speech technology that reads on-screen text
in human-sounding synthesized speech
- Dragon Voice Shortcuts that let you create email, schedule
appointments, and search your desktop using simple voice commands
- Creation of custom commands for inserting frequently used
text and graphics or automating routine data entry
- Ability to use Dragon with a Nuance-approved digital voice
recorder and automatically transcribe your recorded voice
- Support for multiple audio input devices; use Dragon with a
wireless microphone, including Bluetooth
- Support for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft
PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, and
virtually any other Windows application
- Audio playback of your dictation with the associated
transcription highlighted on the screen for easier proofreading and
- Ability to import/export custom word lists that can include
commonly used proper names or industry-specific terminology
- Support for custom voice commands to quickly insert
frequently used text and graphics
- Administrative security options to enable only select users
to modify vocabularies; add/modify/create custom commands; and
view/edit/export custom commands
- Dragon voice recognition profiles centralized on the network (“Roaming”
- Remote management of wordlists, custom commands and
vocabularies (Nsadmin.exe and Data Distribution Tool wizard)
- MSI installation
Even More Accurate
- Improved Accuracy: Dragon Individual Professional
delivers improved out-of-box accuracy compared to
Dragon 14. This means that Dragon gets you, and you get things done,
faster than ever. And when you do need to make a correction, Dragon
learns, making it more accurate the more that you use it.
Faster Than Ever
- Faster Processors Yield Faster Performance:
If you use Dragon on a computer with multi-core processors and more
than 4 GB of RAM, Dragon Professional Individual automatically selects the BestMatch V
speech model for you when you create your user profile in order to
deliver faster performance.
- Better performance: Dragon Professional Individual
boosts performance by delivering easier correction and editing options,
and giving you more control over your command preferences, letting you
get things done faster than ever before.
- Interactive Tutorial: Proposed
at the end of profile creation and available any time from the Help
menu, the Interactive Tutorial in Dragon Professional Individual offers short progressive
simulations to help you practice good dictation, correction and editing
habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few
minutes. Even experienced Dragon users can benefit from the Interactive
Smart Format Rules
- Smart Format Rules: Dragon now
reaches out to you to adapt upon detecting your format corrections –
abbreviations, numbers, and more — so your dictated text looks the way
you want it to every time.
More Natural Text-to-Speech
- More Natural Text-to-Speech Voice:
Dragon Professional Individual’s natural-sounding Text-To-Speech reads editable text—with
fast-forward, rewind and speed and volume control—for easy proofing and
multi-tasking. (Available in Home Edition and Above).
- Correction: When it comes to
correcting a word or phrase, Dragon includes quick choices to make
it easier to make a change.
HCD Recommended System Requirements
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum
requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD
(IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required)
- Processor Cache: We recommend 2MB L2 cache (Minimum: 512
KB L2 cache)
- Free hard disk space: 3.2 GB (4 GB for localized
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2 (32- and 64-bit)
- RAM:We recommend 8 GB for Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
(free download available at www.microsoft.com)
- Microsoft EDGE, or the current version of Firefox or Google Chrome or higher are required in order to experience the enhanced
capabilities in Gmail and Hotmail
- Creative® Labs Sound Blaster® 16 or equivalent sound card
supporting 16-bit recording
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- HCD-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (available)
- Note: An internet connection is required for product
(a quick anonymous process).
* This edition of Dragon does not support dictation
directly into all Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems.
Everything You Need to Go Wireless
Dragon Professional Individual can be paired with
everything you need to control your computer wirelessly. You’ll get the
same great dictation results — without the wires.
This special edition of Dragon includes a Plantronics®
Calisto™ headset with Bluetooth USB adapter kit in the box:
- Universal and highly comfortable design, adjustable to left
or right ear
- Up to 33 feet (10 m) range
- Up to 8 hours talk time
- Includes USB Bluetooth adapter for plug-and-play PC
- Includes convenient USB headset charging cable