Speed through your to-do list today—simply by speaking. Create documents 3x faster than you can type, send email, or search and surf the web. Even capture notes on-the-go for later transcription.
- Say words and watch them appear on your computer screen —
three times faster than typing — with up to 99% recognition accuracy
right out of the box.
- Correcting or revising your dictated text is fast and
simple, too. Natural-sounding Text-to-Speech reads editable text for
easy proofing or multi-tasking. Dragon adapts to your voice and the
words you use to deliver better recognition results over time.
- You can even personalize Dragon with your own custom
vocabulary of acronyms, proper names and other unique phrases that you
- Dragon can even adapt its format rules by detecting your
format corrections – abbreviations, numbers, and more — so your
dictated text looks the way you want it to every time.
IGNITE PROFICIENCY & EASE OF USE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
- Thanks to the revised interactive tutorial’s simulations, you
can learn and practice good dictation, correction and editing habits so
that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes.
- The Dragon Help system contains a Tip of the Day window and
other easy ways for you to quickly learn what interests you.
- The Dragon Sidebar puts important voice commands and tips
in one convenient desktop location.
- And on-screen help means information is always available
when you need it.
IGNITE FREEDOM AND COMFORT AT YOUR PC
- Say goodbye to repetitive stress injuries. Use your PC in a
comfortable, ergonomic way without being tied to your keyboard and
- Open applications or folders, select menu items, click or
move the mouse, press keys, switch from one window to another and more
using simple voice commands.
- Use the free Dragon Remote Mic app and use your Apple®
iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® touch (4th gen) or your Android device as a
wireless microphone over Wi-Fi for optimal convenience. Wideband
Bluetooth support delivers outstanding wireless performance with no
IGNITE CONVENIENCE USING YOUR FAVORITE WINDOWS OR WEB
- Use Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13 with virtually any Windows
- Dictate documents in Microsoft® Word, OpenOffice™ Writer,
or Corel® WordPerfect®, work with spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel®,
create presentation text in Microsoft PowerPoint®, manage email in
Microsoft Outlook®, search the Web using Internet Explorer® or Mozilla®
Firefox® or Google Chrome™, post to Facebook or Twitter, and more — all
- Dragon Premium 13 even enhances the experience of using
your voice with two of the most popular web-based email applications —
Gmail and Hotmail — offering Full Text Control and commands for the
most frequent actions in Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox 10 or
higher, and Google Chrome 16 or higher.
IGNITE EFFICIENCY WITH VOICE-DRIVEN MULTITASKING
- Dragon Voice Shortcuts™ collapse common multi-step tasks
into direct voice commands you can use at any time, no matter which
applications are currently active. For example, say: “Send email to
John Smith and Raphael Sanchez” or “Search maps for financial advisors
in Boston, Massachusetts” or “search Google for 87 divided by 12” and
Dragon makes it happen. You can also say “open top site for Facebook”
and Dragon automatically opens the top-ranked page for these keywords.
- You can even use voice commands to create emails, schedule
tasks and appointments, and search your computer faster than ever
IGNITE MOBILITY FOR PRODUCTIVITY ON THE GO
- A free Dragon Recorder app lets you record high-quality
audio files using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch (4th gen).
- For more advanced recording functionality, dictate into a
Nuance-approved digital voice recorder, and then have Dragon transcribe
the audio files into text when you return to your PC.
- These mobile recording capabilities enable you to capture
thoughts while they’re still fresh in your mind to produce detailed,
high-quality reports, papers, proposals, meeting minutes, and more.
- Dictate documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Search the Web, post to Facebook and Twitter, navigate and
control your PC & applications – all by voice
- Use with Gmail™ and Hotmail® — two of the most popular
web-based email applications
- Capture notes using a digital voice recorder or a
compatible iOS device for later transcription at your PC
- Free Dragon Remote Mic app turns your iOS or Android device
into a wireless mic*
- Wideband Bluetooth support provides higher wireless accuracy
- Smart Format Rules means Dragon adapts to your preferences
for how words, phrases or numbers are formatted
There are many new features, improvements and
enhancements in Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13.
Even More Accurate
- Improved Accuracy: Dragon 13
delivers a substantial improvement in out-of-box accuracy compared to
Dragon 12.5. This means that Dragon gets you, and you get things done,
faster than ever. And when you do need to make a correction, Dragon
learns, making it more accurate the more that you use it.
Faster Than Ever
- Faster Processors Yield Faster Performance:
If you use Dragon on a computer with multi-core processors and more
than 4 GB of RAM, Dragon 12 automatically selects the BestMatch V
speech model for you when you create your user profile in order to
deliver faster performance.
- Better performance: Dragon 13
boosts performance by delivering easier correction and editing options,
and giving you more control over your command preferences, letting you
get things done faster than ever before.
Enhanced Web Mail
- Enhanced Experience with Gmail and Hotmail:
Dragon 13 enhances the experience of using your voice with two of the
most popular web-based email applications — Gmail and Hotmail —
offering Full Text Control and commands for the most frequent actions
in Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox 12 or higher, and Google Chrome
16 or higher.
- Interactive Tutorial: Proposed
at the end of profile creation and available any time from the Help
menu, the Interactive Tutorial in Dragon 13 offers short progressive
simulations to help you practice good dictation, correction and editing
habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few
minutes. Even experienced Dragon users can benefit from the Interactive
Wideband Bluetooth Support
- Enhanced Bluetooth Support:
Dragon 13 adds support for wideband Bluetooth wireless headset
microphones, and you can get up and running quickly. When it detects
that the USB dongle of a certified microphone is plugged into the PC,
Dragon 13 offers “Enhanced Bluetooth” as an audio source type and does
not require a script reading to get started. (Available in Premium
Edition and above).
Smart Format Rules
- Smart Format Rules: Dragon now
reaches out to you to adapt upon detecting your format corrections –
abbreviations, numbers, and more — so your dictated text looks the way
you want it to every time.
More Natural Text-to-Speech
- More Natural Text-to-Speech Voice:
Dragon 12’s natural-sounding Text-To-Speech reads editable text—with
fast-forward, rewind and speed and volume control—for easy proofing and
multi-tasking. (Available in Home Edition and Above).
- Correction: When it comes to
correcting a word or phrase, Dragon now includes more choices to make
it quicker and easier to make a change.
Dragon Remote Mic – Now for Android
- Dragon Remote Microphone App for iOS and now
Android: Dragon 13 lets you go wireless with an iOS or
Android device and the free Dragon Remote Microphone App. Turn your
compatible iPhone, iPod touch (4th gen), iPad or Android device into a
wireless microphone for use with Dragon over a WiFi network. And it’s
easier than ever to get started – simply use the camera on your device
to scan the barcode that Dragon 13 provides on-screen. (Available in
Home Edition and above).
HCD Recommended System Requirements
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum
requirements; if they are not met, Dragon Premium 13 will not be
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD
(IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required)
- Processor Cache: We reccommend 2MB L2 cache (Minimum: 512
KB L2 cache)
- Free hard disk space: 3.2 GB (4 GB for localized
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit only
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM:We recommend 4 GB for Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
(free download available at www.microsoft.com)
- Internet Explorer 11, or current versions of Firefox or Google Chrome
or higher are required in order to experience the enhanced
capabilities in Gmail and Hotmail
- Creative® Labs Sound Blaster® 16 or equivalent sound card
supporting 16-bit recording
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- HCD-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included)
- Note: An internet connection is required for product
(a quick anonymous process).
* This edition of Dragon does not support dictation
directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support,
please use Dragon Medical Edition.
Everything You Need to Go Wireless
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13 Wireless includes
everything you need to control your computer wirelessly. You’ll get the
same great dictation results — without the wires.
This special edition of Dragon includes a Plantronics®
Calisto™ headset with Bluetooth USB adapter kit in the box:
- Universal and highly comfortable design, adjustable to left
or right ear
- Up to 33 feet (10 m) range
- Up to 8 hours talk time
- Includes USB Bluetooth adapter for plug-and-play PC
- Includes convenient USB headset charging cable
Be Productive on the Go
Now there’s a fast, easy way to capture your thoughts,
prepare meeting notes or complete reports — whether you’re heading to
an appointment, at the airport, or simply away from your PC.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium Mobile gives you everything
you need to get started. Dictate into the included Philips digital
recorder device when you’re away from your desk for automatic
transcription when you synch with your PC:
- Holds up to 33 hours of recorded speech
- Quick and easy data transfer from recorder to PC via USB
- Compact and lightweight design — slips easily into your
pocket or handbag
- Easy organization of information with four built-in folders
- Backlit LCD display — easy to read, even in poor lighting