As a doctor, all you need is…
- Time, a scarce and precious resource, with an average of 8
to 10 minutes to dedicate to each patient.
- Efficiency, to face your financial and staffing challenges,
and improve your practice or department productivity.
- Mobility, when you are on the move doing ward rounds
and you need to dictate your note right after a patient visit.
- Accuracy, to ensure clear, accurate, legible reports and
keep patient records up to date for optimum communication with your
- Quality, to provide a complete historical narrative in your
own words, dictated directly into your clinical application and keep
your colleagues informed when sharing the care of patients.
Please note: Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 is currently only available in digital format.
With Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4, you can…
- improve productivity and quality at the same time
- create more accurate reporting
- give more time to your patients
- speech-enable your clinical application
- … for faster, more efficient and cost-effective clinical
- more than 500,000 physicians worldwide use Dragon Medical
- The new interface is more compact, taking up less space on your screen.
- Enhanced acoustic and language models mean a considerable boost in accuracy thanks to Deep Learning Technology.
- Multiple USB microphones are accessible under one user profile rather than creating a new or additional user for each mic. Support for internal microphones (in a quiet environment) is useful to some tablet or portable users.
- Chrome support on the new version of Dragon® Medical Practice Edition 4, means improved usage on web-based EMRs.
- Functional compatibility using EHR textbox or dictation box
- Reliable security and unwavering availability
- Enhanced in-app help
- Medical focus delivers unparalleled accuracy with specialised vocabularies
HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY THROUGH GREATER ACCURACY AND SPEED
- Dictate, edit and sign your documentation in one step
- Dictate in your own words directly in your clinical application
- Facilitate EHR adoption and use
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Reduce report turnaround time and deliver clinical notes faster to your peers
- Deliver discharge letters instantly and reduce hospital length of stay
- Spend more time with patients
- Improve doctor satisfaction
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel Dual Core, equivalent AMD
processor or higher.
- While Dragon can now function on a single processor core, it’s recommended that you operate from a dual core, if not a quad core PC. The new version is optimized specifically for i7 CPUs.
- Processor Cache: We reccommend 2MB L2 cache (Minimum: 512
KB L2 cache)
- Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB (2.8 GB for localized
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows OS: 10, 8, 7
- MS Office Desktop Installation: 2016, 2013, 2010
- MS Office 365 Online: Basic text control only. There is NO support for Office voice commands, and NO support for Dragon’s full text control (the ability to edit & correct text by voice).
- RAM:We recommend 4 GB for Windows 10, 8, 7.
- Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- HCD-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included)
- Note: An internet connection is required for product
(a quick anonymous process).
HCD Recommended System Requirements
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum
requirements; if they are not met, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 will not be