With your digital dictation equipment, you can record your dictations and send them through to a transcriptionist. Frisbee’s dictation and transcription software offers a complete workflow that is device independent. That means you can use most digital dictation device – even an iPhone, BlackBerry or any other smartphone – to record and send through your dictations for transcription. Frisbee receives them and notifies your transcriptionist. When the transcription has been completed, you can immediately review it or have it printed.
So if you’re already working with a digital dictation device, Frisbee’s dictation and transcription software is the ideal add-on for it. You don’t need to have a particular brand of dictation device, although we do recommend certain dictation devices for their quality.
The Olympus DS-5000 is stacked with premium features and enhanced Frisbee Dictation software for outstanding performance. It’s designed inside and out to provide you with all the conveniences you need for easy, flexible and productive dictation. The Olympus DS-5000 helps you make the most of the Frisbee dictation and transcription workflow! Full-featured and offering top quality, the Olympus DS-5000 is guaranteed to offer all the dictation power you need.
Key features Olympus DS-5000
- Slide Switch Operation
- DSS Pro QP Mode
- File Encryption and Decryption
- Index Marks
- SD and microSD Card Compatability
- Optional Barcode Scanner
- Device Lock
- Multiple Language LCD
- Rechargeable Battery
- Low power consumption allows for long recording times
- Centralized Navigation
The Philips Digital Pocket Memo 9600 series sets new standards in advanced functionality and style. Voice commands, on-board file encryption and password protection are but a few of the powerful features of the 9600. The ergonomic design lends itself to unparalleled user friendliness to create dictations, and the intuitive controls are easy to use. Coupled with Frisbee dictation management software and a docking station for uploading your files, the new 9600 is the ultimate in digital dictation.
Key features Philips 9600
- Fast charging via USB keeps you productive
- New ergonomic design with large graphical LC display
- 4-position slide switch for single-handed operation
- Robust metal casing for extra durability
- Voice-activated recording mode for hands-free dictation
- Visual indicators for record status and record-level
- File encryption prevents unauthorized access
- DSS-Pro file encoding ensures crystal-clear recording quality
- Voice commands, indexing, password protection and one-touch key assignment for more recording efficiency
- ‘Smart’ buttons give you more intuitive menu choices
- Optional Barcode Scanner
The Digital Pocket Memo 9500 is a professional dictation recorder that is perfect for professionals and non-professionals alike who wish to upgrade to digital dictation. The 9500 includes the popular four-position slide switch for familiar, singlehanded operation. The large backlit LC display and ergonomic design with a full metal case ensure quality and usability. Frisbee dictation management software, is also included for simple integration into your everyday document workflow, and crystal clear recordings are the perfect basis for efficient transcription or integration into voice recognition software.
Key features Philips 9500
- Professional 4-position slide switch for single handed operation
- Intuitive menu control with ‘smart buttons’
- Large backlit LCD screen for an at-a-glance overview
- USB fast charging for convenience on the go
- USB docking station for fast file download and battery charging
- Compatible with industry standards such as the SD card, mini-USB socket, AAA batteries, 3.5 mm headphone, and microphone sockets
- Supports the compact .dss file format, the industry standard for digital recording
For those demanding the ultimate in efficient performance, the range-topping Digta x415 is the new standard in digital dictation devices. It’s winning combination of ergonomic design, slim, stylish
looks and stunning specification make it the everyday choice of professional users everywhere.
Key features Grundig Digta x415
- Familiar US slide switch for easy one-handed operation
- 64 MB internal memory for up to 10 hours of voice recording (expandable with memory card)
- Optimum sound quality, perfect for voice recognition
- Ideally suited for use in network solutions thanks to predefined workflow functions
- Operation with batteries or rechargeable internal batteries
- PIN/PUK protection for the internal memory
- Scanner interface for optional barcode or RFID reader
- Foot control and headphones connection to a Docking Station allows hands free dictation